Happy Friday! This next card is about an interesting and talented guy, Benjamin Ing -
1. Ben was a two-way Chinese Canadian defenseman from Kanata, Ontario.
2. He played 5 seasons in the former CJCHL. In his rookie season, he played for the Kanata Valley Lancers scoring 12 points in 18 games.
3. The other 4 seasons were with the Ottawa Junior Senators, where he accumulated 129 points over 200 games.
4. He also won the Sportsmanship Award in his final season (2005-2006) despite racking up 92 PIMs in 41 games.
5. While in juniors, Ben worked as a busboy at Lapointe Fish Restaurant. After quitting hockey, he enrolled in the culinary program at @algonquincollege. He is now a renowned chef having cooked at prestigious eateries, including @cafebouludny, @elevenmadisonpark, and the world famous @nomacph.