Hiroyuki Murakami -
1. Hiro was a center born in Tokyo.
2. He achieved great success as a junior on the international stage, notching notching 18 points in 14 games for Team Japan in the World Junior Championships B division.
3. As a professional in the Japan Ice Hockey League, he played 5 seasons with Furakawa and was always among top 2 in scoring for his team.
4. He then went overseas to the Czech Republic to play for HC Melnik. Unfortunately, his stint was of moderate success, and he was limited to 13 points in 35 games.
5. Hiro spent the following season in the now defunct Central Hockey League with the Macon Whoopee, where he played 13 games but only notched 2 assists in 2000-2001. He finished the season in Sweden for Huddinge IK, scoring 6 points in 19 games.
6. Hiro went back to Japan for another season in the Japan Ice Hockey League for the Sapporo Polaris (meeting nearly a point per game with 37 in 40) before retiring from hockey.