Joe Suk -
1. Joe was a high scoring, Korean American power forward from Chicago.
2. He was a highly regarded player as a youth, and the Hull Olympiques (@olympiquesgat) drafted him 10th overall in the 1986 @lhjmq_qmjhl_ Draft. The pick paid immediate dividends, as Joe was instrumental in the team’s league championship win and Memorial Cup run in 1998. Joe would end up captaining the team in his final 2 seasons and finished his junior career with 214 points in 268 games.
3. Joe went on to play 1 year with the @dalhousieu Tigers in 1993-94 (leading the team with 48 points in 25 games) before going pro.
4. Joe played 1 season with @nittorpsikhockey in Sweden (finishing second in scoring with 39 points in 34 games) before enjoying 5 seasons in North America with the @echlhockey Louisville Riverfrogs and CHL’s Macon Whoopee. Joe retired from hockey in 2001 with 226 points in 277 North American pro games.
5. He is now working in medical sales.