Michael Kim @michael_kim15 -
1. Michael is a Korean Canadian defenseman from Toronto.
2. His father put him in piano lessons, and his mother (a figure skater) put him on skates at the age of
3. Throughout his youth, Michael played several sports aside from hockey, including soccer, rugby, and football. Education and grades were a primary focus for Michael growing up, so he balanced sports with studying. For example, while playing for the Boston Jr. Bruins, Michael took online classes in the morning to prepare himself for college.
4. Michael attended @andoverathletics to focus on hockey. While playing hockey, he kept up his studies and excelled as a pianist, even playing the piano at his senior recital.
5. Michael then played 2 years with the Boston Junior Bruins before being recruited and playing 5 years with @bchockey. In his junior year, Michael served as team captain. He was also named an All-American Scholar that year.