Sang Wook Kim -
1. Sang is a highly decorated Korean forward from Seoul. He is the younger brother of Ki Sung Kim.
2. He was introduced to the world stage at the 2005 D1B U-18 World Junior Championships, where he had 4 points in 5 games. In 2007, he scored 13 points in 5 games leading the team to a Bronze medal at the U-20 D2A World Junior Championships.
3. Sang played 5 years at @yonsei_official before beginning a lengthy pro career in the Asia League. He has played 9 seasons with @anyanghalla and 1 with Sangmu, accumulating 391 points in 325 games.
4. He has won several awards, including 3 Asia League championships, several D1 World Championship medals (2 Golds, a Silver and Bronze), and one Asia League MVP award. He also represented Korea in the 2018 Olympics.
5. In 2019, Sang and Ki Sung were in negotiations to become the first Korean-born players to join the KHL and play for the @krschina, but negotiations fell through.