Steve Suk -
1. Steve was a legendary playmaking, Korean American center from Highland Park, Illinois. His dad was Tae Jing Suk, a former judo champion.
2. Throughout his life, Steve was always a prolific scorer. In 1982, he was featured in @sportsillustrated as a 9-year old after scoring 342 goals in 57 games while leading his Glenview minor hockey club to a 56-1 record and the state Mites title.
3. In 1990-91, Steve won a @ushl championship with the @omahalancers and finished second in team scoring with 79 points in 48 games.
4. Steve then went to college and had 4 successful seasons playing for the @msu_hockey, scoring 169 points in 165 games.
5. Steve enjoyed a 5-year pro career where he nearly averaged a point a game playing for the @echlhockey Louisville Riverfrogs and Mobile Mysticks, as well as the (now defunct) CHL’s Macon Whoopee. Steve finished his pro career with 293 points in 303 games. He retired from hockey in 2000 and now works in medical equipment sales.