1. Ethan is a tall and athletic Filipino Canadian goalie from Winnipeg.
2. He spent his minor hockey playing in his home province. From 2018-20, he suited up for the esteemed @rha_winnipeg. In 2018-19, he led the @csshl U-15 division with a .925 save percentage (while also securing 11 wins in 14 games).
3. In 2019, Ethan was selected 77th overall by the @whlhitmen in the @westernhockeyleague Bantam Draft.
4. He went on to play 2 games in the @mjhlhockey for the @winnipegblues during the shortened 2020-21 season.
5. In 2021-22, Ethan debuted with the Hitmen and became the second goalie of Filipino descent to play in the WHL (Jomar Cruz, another Manitoba native who was previously featured, was first). In his rookie season, Ethan put up admirable numbers with a 3.53 GAA and .890 save percentage. He will look to build on his first year and continue to develop in the W.