Keigo Minoshima @wand65stk –
1. Keigo is a fleet footed, puck moving Japanese defenseman from Obihiro.
2. While playing hockey at Shirkaba Gakuen High School, he made his international in 2012 playing for his home country in the @iihfhockeyU18 D1B World Junior Championships, where he registered 2 assists in 5 games to win a Silver medal. Not to be outdone, the following year, he exploded with 6 points in 5 games to lead all defenders in goals and points and won a Gold medal.
3. Keigo then played three years at @chuoicehockey while also representing Japan in the D1B World Championships, winning a Silver and a Bronze medal.
4. After college, Keigo traveled to Finland to play with @jaaurheiluseurahaukat, tallying a goal in 13 games in 2018-19.
5. In 2019, he returned to Japan to suit up for the @cranes1949team, scoring 7 points in 34 games. He was also a Silver medalist for Team Japan’s 2022 World Championship Team this Spring.